Monday 26 October 2015

Lake Joondalup Excursion

Photographs were taken at Lake Joondalup on a walk with the WA Naturalists Northern Suburbs branch. They actually walk at a fast pace, but I decided to stop and take time looking at the flora and fauna of the area. I also saw a bobtail, but he was too quick for me, so didn't get a shot. I also saw Purple Swamphens, they also ran under the paperbarks. It's amazing what you see and discover when you take the time to look at nature. It's a pretty fantastic world. My writing practice - a poem (first draft) http://helenhagemann.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/poem-other-world.html
Pink Bottlebush

Banksia Flower

Sweet Nectar

Bottlebrush


Cat's Paw

Coots


Feather Flower


Looks like a Skinny Kangaroo Paw

Wild Bush

Pea Flower

Taking Flight

1 comment:

  1. great tips Thank you for this information. It is really informative and helpful for the peopleSouth Beach Bike Tour

    ReplyDelete