Thursday 10 March 2022

The Ozone Café - 2nd novel & Unboxing Books

 


The Ozone Cafe - Unboxing Books

I have recently tried (once again) to create a reasonable book video of “unboxing books”. Not only have I spent a lot of time, and tried to edit out BLACK COCKATOOS (yes, loud rasping from them in a neighbour’s olive tree) in my first attempt, I also discovered that WORDPRESS made it difficult to upload in media, (haha although problem solved). In a recent post I managed to upload my video in the *text section*. Never give up folks! 




So glad to share this space with you so that you can view my ”Unboxing Books” of the 2nd novel The Ozone Café, that has taken almost "14 YEARS!"

Also, I do have two other BLOGS and have uploaded same video to https://helenhagemann.wordpress.com and https://helenhagemann.blogspot.com/

So, apart from these frustrating promotional ideas, I am quite excited to receive a number of copies of The Ozone Café and will have a book launch on Saturday 26th March, at the Kingsway Bar & Bistro @ 12.30pm.  Book signing/ $25 cash only. Bar tab. Covid restrictions must be seated & certified. All welcome!

The novel can be purchased from me, the author on the “Buy Books” wordpress page & also from amazon.com.au  who offer a free postage deal.

The Ozone Café is about three separate owners and the demise of the cafe through council corruption. Set in a fictional town north of Sydney, the author brings to the novel her memories of growing up in Ettalong Beach NSW and visiting the cafe as a teenager.

From a review by Richard Regan on Amazon Australia. “At the heart of the novel is the Ozone Café itself, the loving creation of Italian migrant, Vincenzo Polamo, and treasured possession of its subsequent two owners. Their intertwined stories revolve around the café and the three local children whose images are immortalised in its courtyard mural.”

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment