Wednesday 20 May 2020

My Debut Novel: The Last Asbestos Town


Getting published in a Covid-19 year has certainly started out as a challenge. I have been published in New York, USA by Adelaide Books LLC and whilst I'm grateful that the publisher didn't close, I don't have the books yet. Nor does it look like I will get my stock until three to four months down the track. My publisher's only comment at the moment has been that they will start distribution when things get back to normal. And I'm guessing that's when airport transport/ie shipping & handling resume from New York. Nevertheless, I can't wait to hold the book in my hand and to visit a few book clubs (with family members) and hear what they have to say about the book.
Read the first chapter on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/1952570301/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Helen+Hagemann&qid=1588449784&s=books&sr=1-1
Buy from publisher (if you live in the US) http://adelaidebooks.org/last_asbestos_town.html

Get in touch


0 comments:

Post a Comment