Friday 6 November 2020

THE LAST ASBESTOS TOWN - 80 BOOKS SOLD!


 

i'm reporting that my debut novel is doing really well. Aside from the sales of ebooks from Amazon.com.au, I am also selling from my stock of books. My friends at my exercise class have supported me and not only bought the book, but has circulated it's release. I have sold about 80 books and this is including 15 to book clubs. If you are in a book club, I would love to hear from you as I still have a good stock, although dwindling. I can be contacted at hagemann.helen@gmail.com - I can also deliver to your door (Perth metropolitan area) and attend your session to hear your discussion. I love getting feedback and while the book has been bought by my friens (over 60s) they are now passing it on to their adult children. Also getting great feedback from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment